GCC Association of Immunology and Rheumatology is a non-profit medical association aiming to advance research and training to improve the health of people with rheumatic and related diseases and enhance research environment.
We aim to educate members and other practitioners in the musculoskeletal field to enable provision of best possible management for patients. We aim to also fosters excellence in the diagnosis and management of musculoskeletal and inflammatory conditions through training, professional development, research and advocacy.
- Outspread rheumatology education
- Improve multidisciplinary activities between rheumatology and other medical and science specialties
- Merge rheumatology and immunology activities
- Build a research capacity among the rheumatologists, immunologist and other specialties related to musculoskeletal and rheumatology disease
- Have a shared platform for the rheumatologist to share their knowledge, clinical practice and educational experience
- Have a platform to share research ideas and generate research groups